Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and The Bookish.
Today's Top Ten is:
The Top Ten Series You Haven't Finished
2. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare: I have read the first three, and haven't read the rest yet. And actually, I might never read the rest.
3. The Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton: My husband first bought me the books that were out in this series about 12 years ago, when I was sick and off work for a week with pneumonia. I read the first 6 or so, then started buying the new ones when they came out. What started as a supernatural series with a real kick-butt heroine turned crazy! Anita Blake became a giant hooker, and the books were only about sex at that point, and it was like reading straight up porn. So I stopped reading.
4. Game of Thrones by William R.R. Martin: My brother got me started reading this series, and I am reading them slowly but surely. I will be done one day! (dramatic fist shake)
5. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James: It wasn't as much the subject matter but how poorly written it was! Ok, and some of it was I couldn't stand the main characters either.
6. The Uglies by Scott Westerfield: I was really enjoying these - I think I just forgot about them.
8. The Dublin Murder Squad by Tana French: I absolutely loved the first two in this series, but didn't care for the third, so I didn't bother to read the newest one.
9. The Shadow Children Series by Maragaret Peterson Haddix: Another series I was reading for work. I really liked the ones I read, I just haven't read the others.
10. The House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast: Someone at work was loaning me these; I read a few but then I started to lose interest.