Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Book to Movie: My picks for the Hollows series

Last Tuesday, after meeting Kim Harrison and glorying in all things the Hollows, Mary and I began a discussion about who we would cast if the series were to be made into a movie. This discussion continued with my husband, who has also read the series. We had some major differences of opinion between the three of us! This is just the main gang too, not the entire series of characters.


Let's start with Jenks..

Clicking on photos will take you to original photo. Some sites may be graphic as I am finding them on Tumblr.
We all pretty much agreed that adorable Ryan Kwanten could easily play Jenks.

Ivy


Maggie Q

Trent Kalamack



Chris Pine

Algaliarept


Robert Downey Jr.

or

Tom Hiddleston


Newt


Tilda Swinton


Ceri 

Malin Ackerman



And finally Rachel...


Bryce Dallas Howard








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.