Random 5 Friday is hosted by Nancy at Rural Journal
1. We have had some lovely autumn days, and my husband and I took advantage. We first picked the apples from our apple tree. There are tons! We only picked half the apples so far. The good ones we kept, the ones we can't eat we are giving to the deer that live nearby. Mavis also helped me out with how to store apples for the winter!
2. This is the little stray cat I am currently feeding. I am totally in love with her. I have named her Rosie, since she hangs out and eats near my rose bushes. It's also a cheery name, and she needs one. She has such a great outgoing personality and is so sweet and loving.
3. Billy and I also went to the apple orchard to look for our pumpkins. We had fun traipsing through the orchards, eating apples, drinking cider, and devouring cinnamon doughnuts.
4. My friend had a psychic night. I had a great time, hanging out with my friends, discussing our readings. The psychic, a friend of a friend, is so intuitive about people, and one of the nicest people ever.
5. I had a disastourous day on campus yesterday. I am rethinking my decision, not about going back to school, but maybe this particular program. I have been doing some soul searching y'all!