Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Newbery Reading Challenge 2014

Smiling Shelves 

As 2013 comes to a close, I am thinking ahead to the challenges I want to participate in during 2014. I like to switch it up, and this year one of the challenges I am excited to join is Julie at The Smiling Shelves' Newbery Reading Challenge. I definitely should be reading more Newbery books for work, and this will help me do that. I have read quite a few, but there are so many, I am a bit behind. Last year I read two Honor Books, Breaking Stalin's Nose and Inside Out and Back Again, and they were amazing.

I am hoping to reach level Avi, which is 45-59 points.  I don't know what I am reading yet, but I am looking forward to it!

2 comments:

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.