Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?




It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you list the books you read last week and the ones you hope to read this week. 

Last week and this upcoming week are going to be filled with happy busy times - my brother is getting married this Friday! Lots to do!!

Read Last Week:


The Diviners by Libba Bray:  I adored this book! I wanted to read it all over again when I finished, it was that good.  Review will be up Wednesday. 


Reading This Week:


The Pumpkin Man by John Everson: I didn't get a chance to start this book yet.  I have been so busy, and I know I will have to "carve" out precious time to read this week, or I just won't get the chance. 



This week:

Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday - Kick Ass Heroines
Wednesday: Review of The Diviners
Thursday: Book Club Recap


18 comments:

  1. I loved The Diviners too. It is perfect reading for this time of year :)

    Have a great week and enjoy the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It should be a lot of fun, and his bride is such a great person.

      Delete
  2. The Pumpkin Man seems very Halloweenie, and just a little scary!

    Wishing you a great reading week,

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was too scared to read it before bed last night! Lol.

      Delete
  3. Loved The Diviners! The Pumpkin Man was okay, but is a good pick for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how much I loved The Diviners! Soooooo good!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to your brother!

    Except for the abundance of CYBILS reading, things are back to normal. My favorite book was How to Wash a Cat by Rebecca M. Hale. Please come see what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to check the CYBILS out. I had to look up what that was, it sounds really cool!

      Delete
  5. Oh...I love family weddings. Last year three of my siblings got married and it was so much fun! Congrats to your brother!!!

    Have a great reading week!
    ~Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have/had three weddings this autumn in the family. :) My husband's brother, now mine, then it is my cousin's turn in two weeks. :) It is nice to have such happy events in our family.

      Delete
  6. I saw the diviners fairly recently when I went book shopping and was sorely tempted to get a copy. Your enthusiasm has made me regret not picking it up. :) Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love spooky scary books, and I am also a big fan of the 20s, so the two of them combined in one book was a perfect match for me!!

      Delete
  7. I haven't read The Diviners yet, but I have it sitting on my shelves, and after seeing so many good things being said about it - looks like I might have to pick it up very soon. Hope you have a great reading week.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to add The Diviners to my wishlist. I have heard so many good things about it. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carve out time ;) Good one, lol. I sure keep hearing good things about The Diviners, glad to hear you liked it so much. It's such a good thing, to fall in love with a book!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.