Sunday, December 3, 2017

The Sunday Post/It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



Check out the The Caffeinated Book Review for the Sunday Post
It's Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date

I had a non-stop to do list last week! The holidays are definitely getting closer - and my list is getting longer and longer. We've had unseasonably warm weather too, that has us wanting to go outside and play more than focus on what we need to do. This is just a family of Grasshoppers! This week however is going to be much colder - I see soup in our future!

Yesterday we went to The Pottery Market, which is an art show of just pottery. It was amazing to see all the creations and to shop from all the choices! There were ornaments on up to bird baths - even a small Christmas tree - for sale. I purchased a few small things for my book club. My talented mother-in-law had a booth there, and it was awesome to see her work on display. (we also get first dibs on all her "seconds", the pieces that would get pitched) When we got home we decorated for Christmas. This year we just put up a little tree but I love it. 

Read Last Week:

I was bad and didn't read the review book I had planned! I did read a different review book though, so, redemption?


This was a fun holiday read.  Review soon. I'm a holiday book addict. I apologize in advance for going nuts this month. You will see.

Reading This Week:

 


Watching:

Riverdale - That last episode was amazing!! Anyone else catch the reference to Miskatonic University and HP Lovecraft? And Tony Todd delivered an amazing cameo performance! 

Grace and Frankie. And a lot of YouTube weirdly. Lol.


How are all of you doing? What's new in your world?

11 comments:

  1. Cold weather and soup definitely sound like a good way to describe the following week lol. Here comes the cooldown apaprently! I have a hankering for chili myself to ward off the cold...

    The Pottery Market sounds pretty neat. And I haven't seen the last Riverdale yet, but I love the sound of that reference! Cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is starting to get cozy! Although right now it is pouring rain! Lol.

      Omg! It was such a great episode!

      Delete
  2. I love art shows. People are so much more creative than me. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't really gotten into holiday mode yet. We did briefly talk about putting up the tree but we are procrastinating. Soup does sound good with winter weather approaching. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not usually super excited about Christmas, but I think this year with kiddo being 2 almost 3, we are all excited! :) And soup is my favorite food of all. :)

      Delete
  4. I loved Poison...and I am a big fan of Grace and Frankie, too. I hope another season is delivered very soon! Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only end up watching YouTube when one of my relatives is and I'm in the same room. I'm getting ready for the new year. Come see what I'm looking forward to and what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would.ove to go to a pottery fest! Lucky you for getting seconds! I will be interested in your thoughts about Poison!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiss me in New York looks very interesting. Thanks for sharing all these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great productivity this week. I got some Christmas shopping done Tuesday. I need to look at my list and figure out what else I need to get.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.