Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Reading Challenges I Spotted on Facebook

Spotted on Facebook: Two Reading Challenges.

I saw the gauntlet thrown before me, and I went for it. Plus, part of me really really likes to check off boxes. 

Here they are, in case anyone else would like to check boxes off with me too..

   

The other is one that was posted on Popsugar- I can't post a photo of it, it goes all wonky size. But I included the link for those who might be interested.

I think this might help to expand my reading a bit outside my comfort zone. I tend to stick to what I like and not branch out, and I want to be a little more open this year.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun one for you. It definitely would get one to expand one's stack a bit.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.