Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Today's topic is Bookish Confessions!
1. If I don't like a book after 15 pages, I usually don't finish it. Sometimes I will go back to it at a later date and try again, but most of the time I don't.
2. I don't mind reading books in a series out of order. This weirds everyone out that I know.
3. Sometimes classics or literary fiction that is being hailed as the second coming..bores me. Or I don't get why everyone raved about it.
4. I will write in my books if I like something written there. I hear a lot of people think this is a big no-no.
5. When I travel, I take at least 4 books with me, even if it is for just a night.
6. Even though I spent a whole month telling the kids at my school to not judge a book by it's cover, I occasionally do it too.
7. There are days when I get sucked into a book and don't stop reading it until it is done. These are good days.
8. I don't always finish a book series or trilogy.
9. I blog best in the morning.
10. I don't understand people who don't read, they don't like reading, and tell me they throw their books away after reading them. I just don't get it!