Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Snapshot- July 14

Saturday Snapshot
It’s easy to participate – just post a picture
that was taken by you, a friend, or a family member and add your link on Alyce’s site

I had a wonderful, busy week with my family.


I went blueberry picking with my father and my super adorable and sweet nephew Brayden.  



My husband and I also went to the Detroit Zoomance, at the Detroit Zoo.  A very cool event in the evening for adults 21 and over.  We had a blast walking around, looking at the animals, and hanging out with my husband's brother and soon to be sister-in-law.


Zebras are my favorite!



I did a few other things too - the Art Fair in my town with my mother, and today, a spa day with my other future sister-in-law.  It has truly been a great week.


*please note all pictures are my own.  Please do not download them or use them electronically or any other way without my permission. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.