Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?



It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you list the books you read last week and the ones you hope to read this week.

Read Last Week (and week before):







The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen:  This was a great book, but I didn't love it as much as Garden Spells.  

Ingenue by Jillian Larkin:  I am mad at myself for not reading this  sooner!

Garden Spells and Invisible Monsters are both book club books, that I am planning on reviewing along with that book club night.  I used to do this on my other blog Cinnamon Owl, but I haven't done anything there in months!  I do miss it thought and plan on writing there again this summer.


Reading this week:



        

Diva by  Jillian Larkin:  Number three in the Flappers series.  I am reading this for NetGalley.

Five Miles South of Peculiar by Angela Hunt:  This cover and title intrigue me.  This is also another NetGalley book.



On another note, which blog host do you all use?  I am getting so frustrated with Blogger right now; I struggle to add my pictures where I want them, and it never works out, and the font type and size just does what it wants when it wants.  Any suggestions, for a different blog host or how to fix my issues?  I would rather not leave but this stuff drives me nuts!

3 comments:

  1. I am going to switch to self hosted Wordpress, just because I already have hosting, and it seems silly not to.

    Do you know HTML? You can code things into position, adjust size, fonts, etc. http://www.lissaexplains.com/ is a great resource for learning. If you want to bypass the photo uploader if you want to, by uploading directly to your Picasa account. Or Goodreads has *great* blog tools- Can insert a small cover image, linked back to the book's Goodreads page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know HTML, but I will check out that webpage. And maybe wordpress too! Thanks for the advice!

      Delete
  2. The Flappers series looks so fun! It's such an interesting time in history.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.