Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My Favorite Reads of 2017


Wow, did this year fly by! It has been a whirlwind of moments, books, and what all have you. It was a year that I didn't buy ANY books for myself. In fact, I am getting rid of most of my collection - but that is a story for another post. 

I read so many good books this year - and also a few bummers! 

Here are my favorites of the year, in no particular order. Also, these are just my favorites that I read this year, but they may not have necessarily been published this year.

  










Honorable Mentions



Rekindled Love




How about you? Any standouts? Any royal stinkers?

5 comments:

  1. The Little Book of Hygge looks interesting, I'd like to read it, and Caraval is one I wanted to read too. The Little french Bistro has such a cute cover.

    How To Find Love in a Bookshop looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you were able to go all year without buying any books. You have had a great reading year. I can't believe I still haven't read The Bear and the Nightingale. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those first two are on my TBR list. I hope I like them as much as you did!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't buy any books for yourself?? What's your secret?

    The cover of The Bear and the Nightingale keeps drawing me in. Hopefully I'll get a chance to pick it up this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy whenever I see We Have Always Lived in the Castle on anyone's list. It's just SO good!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.