Monday, May 21, 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading?




It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you list the books you read last week and the ones you hope to read this week.
 
 
 
Read Last Week:
 

 
\
The Summer Before Boys by Nora Raleigh Basking - Awonderful surprise! Very well written, believable, and more than just a kids book.  Review Soon.
 
Safe Within by Jean Reynolds Page- I wasn't immediately hooked on this book, but once I got going I really enjoyed it.  Review this week.
 
Reading This Week:
 
  

Spring Fever by Mary Kay Andrews: I got this book from Netgalley and I am so excited to read it!  I love Andrews' books, especially this time of year!

Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk:  This is our book club book for May.

 

4 comments:

  1. All new to me though I've seen two of them this week on several blogs. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring Fever looks like the perfect spring/summer read! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mary Kay Andrews and want to read Spring Fever. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy our books. My favorite read last week was the audio of On the Beach by Nevil Shute. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.