Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

                                                            

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you list the books you read last week and the ones you hope to read this week.



Read Last Week:  


The Wilder Life by Wendy McClure:  I loved this book, I can't begin to say how much. I am a huge Little House fan, and this book was fabulous.


Currently Reading:


Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl:  I loved the first, felt a little iffy about the second, so I am curious about this last one.

Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury:  I feel that Lily of the Nile has started a new trend for me, of Egyptian themed books. I can't get enough.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your reads this week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really want to read The Wilder Life!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.