Friday, December 19, 2014

Book Review Quickies: A Mistletoe Christmas and Snowed In

Title: A Mistletoe Christmas
Authors: Carla Cassidy; Cathy McDavid; Marin Thomas
Source: NetGalley

I thought this book was so sweet! I rarely use that word, but I think it applies here. I enjoyed all the stories in this happy little book. The town of Mistletoe sounds like the perfect small town to live in, with great people. I can only imagine living in such a place, especially at Christmas! This is the kind of book I love to read in December - books where dreams come true, with plenty of snow. I enjoyed all the stories, but the last one, Mistletoe Magic, was my favorite of them all.






Title: Snowed In
Author: Sarah Title
Source: NetGalley

I really loved this novella - so much in fact, that I really wanted it to be a full length book. I loved the characters in this story, and wanted to know more about their story. The premise of being snowed in is such a romantic one to me, and I love the use of it in this book. I really think the characters Maureen and Gavin have a great chemistry, and I love the way they first met. Who wouldn't like to have a hot guy cheer them up in a grocery store, after being caught crying into ice cream while wearing your sweats? This is a fun book to curl up on the couch with, a mug of hot chocolate or drink of choice next to you, providing a temporary escape from the insanity that is December. Let Snowed In take you away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.