Sunday, August 18, 2013

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we have read and what we are reading and see what everyone else is reading.

Read Last Week:

  

Sailor Twain by Mark Siegel: I loved this book! I don't want to return it to the library, I just want to keep reading it and looking at the illustrations. I guess I should buy a copy. Lol. Review to come soon.

Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler: Another book I loved. Soo good! Review to come soon. 

Reading This Week:


  

The Wishing Thread by Lisa Van Allen: I won this from LibraryThing; I love the Legend of Sleepy Hollow, so I  am interested to see how this works with the legend.

The Night is Forever by Heather Graham: Just because I can never pass a Krewe of Hunters book by. 


I also caught up on some reviews last week!




14 comments:

  1. The Wishing Thread grabbed my attention. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 good books in a week = awesome! Hope you have another stellar reading week :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a really nice bunch of reads. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read and reviewed The Wishing Thread. Curious to see how you like it. Enjoy those books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to pop over and see your thoughts on it!

      Delete
  5. You have made me curious about Sailor Twain. Here is my Monday Report. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how much I liked it! Lol.

      Delete
  6. Love the cover of The Wishing Thread

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just finished Detroit: An American Autopsy. Very good and very informative. Honest, tell it like it is. Going to read the new Jeff Sahara bozok tonight. Zelda was a good
    read. Try reading Fitzgeralds bio.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.