Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's Monday, What are you reading?


It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you list the books you read last week and the ones you hope to read this week.

Read Last Week:


Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James:  This book gave me nightmares and left me feeling really depressed.  It was a horrible intense train wreck.  I can't quite understand the ravings about this book - is it because it is so shocking?  I do understand that all people are different however, and this is somebody's cup of tea, and I respect that.  It is just not mine.

Reading this Week:


A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin:  I am about to tackle this bad boy.  I have put it off a long time - I worry about the wolves too much!

5 comments:

  1. I just watched Game of Thrones season 1. I'm not sure if I want to tackle the books for just wait for the shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll remember to stay away from Shades of Grey....Enjoy the Game of Thrones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far I haven't been tempted to try 50 Shades of Grey. I'm even less tempted now.

    My favorite read this week was Stuck on Earth by David Class. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel as though 50 Shades of Grey would not be my particular cup of coffee either. It is interesting following all of the craziness surrounding it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading A Clash of Kings also! I am disappointed that things like work, sleep and library books are keeping from it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.