Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading?



It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you list the books you read last week and the ones you hope to read this week. 


Read Last Week:


Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare:  I love this series, such a fun read!

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood:  Phenomenal.  A must read for everyone.

The Wedding Gift by Kathleen McKenna:  I did not like this book, and I attribute it quite a bit to the fact that this was promoted incorrectly, in my opinion.  



Currently Reading:


11/22/63 by Stephen King:  Why I start this giant tome the week I start back to work, I will never know.  I have always loved Stephen King, and I am so excited to read this!

2 comments:

  1. I have 11/22/63, but I don't know when I'll get to it. I just checked out your review of The Wedding Gift and it does sound like it was misleading. A butter knife? Really? That's some determination there. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Margaret Atwood and The Handmaids Tale is one of my favourites. Definitely a must read. I am probably going to wait until the new King book comes out in paperback. As good as it sounds I have been put off a little after reading The Dome.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.