Saturday, November 11, 2017

Weekend Update



Check out the The Caffeinated Book Review for the Sunday Post
It's Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date


Posting a little early for me, but tomorrow (Sunday) we are going to be out, visiting my stepmom. Billy is going to do a few chores for her, while she teaches me how to felt stuff. I am looking forward to it!

This past week was pretty much, just you know, life. Routine. But it was a good week nonetheless. I read another amazing book - two five star books in a row! 

Read Last Week:


Omgilovedthisbook! It was just so so good. I loved all the things about it. And, it was so perfectly autumn on top of it all. Except now, I want ooey gooey appley desserts and I want to eat them up while drinking some ice cold tart cider. Goals, right? 

Reading This Week:

I kind of have book hangover. Two great books in a row - how to follow that up?? I'm going with a Christmas romance! 


Watching:

We just finished up Stranger Things, and have moved on to Alias, Grace and Grace and Frankie. (weird, all that Grace). Plus, Riverdale! 

How about you guys? 

5 comments:

  1. Glad The Simplicity of Cider was good! I need some cider myself lol. Was stranger Things 2 a trip or what? Man I liked it a LOT more than the first one- way more intense. And Riverdale's getting quite dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two 5 star reads - on a roll with reading at the moment eh! I'm currently working my way through Stranger Things 2, purposefully not binge watching, and then have Alias, Grace lined up next. I hope you had a lovely weekend, and that runs into the new week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both books look very tempting! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve heard great things about The Simplicity of Cider. Glad that you loved it. It sounds SO good. I hope you enjoy your other books this week and have a wonderful reading week. Happy reading. 😁❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Wow, that's impressive...two, five-star books.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.