Monday, October 16, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?





It's Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date

So I knew last week was going to busy - but I still wasn't ready! W. had so many appointments, and we were exhausted by the end of the day. Our weekend was also busy, but with fun stuff, not yucky doctor's appointments. We went to the Detroit Zoo Boo, and despite the rain we had a fantastic time. Then Sunday we went to an apple orchard - my favorite fall thing to do. It was so blustery and windy I thought we were going to blow straight off the porch while eating our doughnuts but we managed. The weather only enhanced our day, honestly, making it feel more cozy to be all snugged away with our cider. 


Greg at Book Haven nominated me for a blog recognition award! Thanks Greg! I hope to get my post up soon!


Read Last Week:

I'm afraid to say - not much! A little more Harry Potter, and a little more of Hoffman's new book, Rules of Magic. (which I love!) I also hope to read more this week!

Reading This Week:

And hopefully some library holds come in!

 

Watching:

Lore (Amazon Prime) - we binge watched soo many episodes on Sunday. We ended up stopping because I got freaked out by the Robert the Doll episode, so scary!

Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries

and we are going to be starting Riverdale again, woohoo!

So that's my week - not much progress on the reading front, but I hope to change that this week. How have you been doing?

4 comments:

  1. Oh the Zoo Boo sounds fun- we were going to go to that at some point. And the orchards and fall farms are always so fun. Even if the weather is kind of blustery- makes it feel like fall. :)

    Riverdale's back- yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty fun, despite the rain. Wyatt loved it! And I agree, blustery weather makes things much more fall. :)

      Delete
  2. Do be very verbal about that Alice Hoffman book. I loved The Dovekeepers but DNF Blackbird House as I didn't like it's short story format. Wyatt looked so cute in his skunk costume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blackbird House was not one of my favorites of her books. :( I thought the format was a little weird.

      And thanks! Cutest little skunk I know!

      Delete

I love hearing from people, don't be shy! I would love to hear what you think! I always reply back, although it takes me a bit longer these days due to the little guy.