I read about this challenge today over at Introverted Reader, and it sounded pretty cool! I am looking forward to seeing what some of the favorite books are! My five are:
1. Watership Down by Richard Adams
2. A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
3. Remembering Blue by Connie May Fowler
4. The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy
5. Bag of Bones by Stephen King
If you want to participate, it's easy! If you are interested, you sign up for the challenge, and list five of your favorite books. You have a whole year to read 3-12 of the other participants favorite books. Sounds fun to me!